Barts Health London Private Care brings together a group of five hospitals which have been working together since 2012. This means that we can share expertise and facilities to achieve the best possible clinical outcomes for our patients.
Internationally known for our excellence and innovation, we provide safe and compassionate care to almost one million patients every year (around 1.5% of all hospital activity in England). Each of our hospitals celebrates a rich and varied history.
- St Bartholomew's is London’s oldest hospital, located in the City of London near St Paul’s Cathedral. It is a regional and national centre of excellence for cardiac and cancer care.
- The Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel is a major teaching hospital providing general and specialist services in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Whipps Cross Hospital in Leytonstone is a busy general hospital with a range of services.
- Newham Hospital in Plaistow is also a busy general hospital with innovative facilities such as its orthopaedic centre.
- In Mile End Hospital we provide rehabilitation, outpatient, x-ray and community services.
Most of our private patient treatments come to the Barts Heart Centre, in St Bartholomew's Hospital. However, it is possible to have your tests or treatment at any of our hospitals.
To enquire about our cardiac, cardiology, fertility and thoracic services, please email the St Bartholomew's Hospital private patients teams.
For all other private patient queries, please email our private patients team.
Dr Ahsan has a distinctive and rare combination of qualities. He is highly skilled technically and is a talented cardiologist working at the cutting edge of his specialty. He demonstrates an astute attentiveness and has a gentle manner. He is very perceptive, calm and considerate. He conveys a quiet confidence in that he is both open minded but clear minded.