Centre for Reproductive Medicine
HFEA-licensed fertility services are provided at the Centre for Reproductive Medicine, located at St Bartholomew’s Hospital.
We offer personalised care to women and couples experiencing fertility problems. Our team of consultants will investigate the causes of infertility, offer advice and provide treatment.
You’ll see your consultant at each appointment and they’ll conduct any procedures. You’ll also be given a dedicated phone number to ask questions throughout your treatment.
You have complete flexibility and can plan appointments with your consultant at times to suit you, including outside of office hours.
Our prices are transparent with no hidden fees. You will not pay for additional monitoring that may required during your treatment cycle.
Your consultant will discuss your treatment costs at your consultation, after which a fixed-price quote will be provided, subject to results of any pre-assessment tests.
We treat all aspect of female and male subfertility:
- Assessment of ovarian reserve
- Assessment of tubal patency with hysteron-contrast-sonography (HYCOSY)
- Assisted conception cycles of:
- In-vitro fertilisation (IVF)
- Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Social egg or embryo freezing/fertility preservation (FP)
- Frozen embryo transfer (FET)
- Intra-uterine insemination (IUI)
- Donor insemination (DI)
- Ovulation induction (OI)
- Gynaecological and early pregnancy scans including 3D and aqua scans
- Surgical sperm retrieval (SSR)